How to use
- Use on parched, damaged hair twice a week; on dry hair, once a week; and on normal hair 1-4 times a month.
- For a dehydrated scalp, use once or twice a week.
- Apply Rejuvenating Oil liberally to dry, unwashed hair, starting two inches from the roots, and work it in with your fingers down to the ends. To help the botanical moisture sink in quickly, warm your hair with a blow dryer for one to two minutes.
- Dry Hair: 20-45mins.
- Dry to Damaged: 45mins.-2hrs.
- Deep Conditioning: 2hrs.-15hrs.
- Use a clarifying shampoo to lift excess oil from hair shaft. Rinse well. Condition as usual.