Superbadger Shaving Brush - One Size
How to use
- Wet the shaving brush with warm water and gently shake off any excess.
- Place a small amount of shaving cream on the tip or center of the brush.
- For ease of use, you can also rotate the brush over a tub of shaving cream or a shaving soap.
- Lather soap onto face using a circular, scrubbing motion.
- After shaving, gently rinse your brush from any excess of shaving soap or shaving cream with warm water. Use your fingers to separate the bristles to get all of the soap out of the hair. Never pull or twist the badger hair. Gently flick your brush to remove excess water.
- Always store your brush upside-down on a shaving stand.