Rose Quartz Gua Sha Facial Massage Tool
How to use
- Cleanse your skin and apply a facial oil.
- Start with one side of the face, apply 3-5 strokes per area and once you have finished one side of the face, move onto the other side.
- Neck: use the long flat edge of the Gua Sha tool and pull it upwards to the jawline. This will encourage a fresh flow of blood to the face ready to start the treatment.
- Jawline: use the medium round indents and pull the Gua Sha tool along the jaw, moving from the chin to the ear.
- Cheeks: use the long flat edge and pull the Gua Sha tool from the nose to the ear.
- Undereye: use the medium round end and press it flat under your eye. Use a gentle rolling and pumping action, moving from the inner eye to the outer eye.
- Brow: use the serrated edge and pull from the inside brow to the outside.
- Forehead: use the serrated edge, hold the tool at a perpendicular angle to the skin and rub the pointed edge vertically across any forehead lines.
- Hairline: use the serrated edge and comb through the hairline.
- Finish by pulling the long flat edge down the neck, under the ears, to encourage lymphatic drainage.