How to use
- Before use, wet the brush with hot water: the bristles will swells and hold the soap better.
- Apply the soap in the bowl or onto the face with circular movements to prepare the skin and beard for shaving.
- When you've finished using the brush, rinse it under running water and shake, squeezing the bristles, to remove any remaining water.
- Store the brush with the bristles facing downwards.
- The brush's bristles are natural and you may, on the first use, smell a mild odor that will disappear after a few uses.