Preserve your Pretty - Cap
How to use
- Turn the cap inside out, so the silky black material is on the outside and the silver waterproof material is on the inside.
- Place the cap on your head with the microfiber terry band centered on your forehead, then pull the back of the cap down toward the nape of your neck.
- Flip the front of the cap’s band so the buttons face out.
- Sweep and tuck your hair into the cap.
- Adjust the sides and back of the cap so that it fully covers your hairline.
- Pinch the side toggles and pull the elastic cords to secure a custom, comfortable fit.
- If desired, hook the top elastic loops onto the front buttons to lift the back of the cap up off your neck.
- When your treatment is done, thoroughly wipe the cap and buttons clean and/or throw the cap in the washing machine.