Ingredients: Olive Oil, Arnica, Cayenne, Rosemary, Lemongrass and Ginger essential oils.
- Arnica: Used to reduce the swelling and pain of bruises, sprains, muscle or joint problems, swelling of the veins under the skin (superficial phlebitis), and insect bites. It is used externally for injuries and is also suggested in homeopathic form for any soft tissue injury. Helps in the relief of rheumatic pain & inflammatory skin conditions.
- Cayenne: Has been found to alleviate joint pain associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Also know as Capsaicin, both of these conditions involve inflammation, and cayenne’s primary use is as a pain reliever.
- Rosemary: Muscular & rheumatic pain, poor circulation, Rosemary also warms and relaxes the muscles. Muscle fatigue, colds, poor circulation, aches and pains and mental fatigue.
- Lemongrass: Used as a sedative for the nervous system
- Ginger: warms and comforts the muscles and tendons. Ginger generates warmth, vitality, centering and grounding, thereby helping relieve physical and emotional coldness and tiredness.