|Directions for use
• Begin by applying PureLash Extender & Conditioner and Longest Lash Mascara to natural lashes.
• Unscrew the cap of the adhesive to remove the wand.
• Using clean, dry tweezers, gently lift an individual lash cluster of the appropriate length from the tray.
• Hold the lash with tweezers and touch the knotted end of the faux lash to the adhesive on the wand.
• Starting at the outer corner of the lash line, place the lash on top of natural lashes with the knotted end close to, but not touching the eyelid.
• Hold the lash in place for about 5 -10 seconds until the adhesive sets.
• Moving from the outside corner of the eye to the insider corner, apply the remaining lashes until the desired effect is achieved.
• Reapply jane iredale mascara until both natural and faux lashes are covered and blended.
• To remove lashes, gently cleanse the eye with a warm, damp Magic Mitt using a downward motion.
• Discard the used faux lashes after one use.